Below are 7 Charleston SC COVID Restrictions imposed in 2020. Check back for updates! This Local Charleston News Update was filmed in July/August 2020. This video contains detailed information about new COVID-19 rules and regulations that are being enforced as a result of our rising number of Coronavirus cases.
7 Charleston SC COVID Restrictions imposed in 2020
COVID - Friendly Things To Do For Your 2021 Charleston Bachelorette Party
7 Charleston SC COVID Restrictions imposed in 2020 + The Beaches Near Charleston
These rules include all areas of Charleston SC:
- Downtown Charleston SC
- Folly Beach SC
- Isle of Palms SC
- Sullivan’s Island SC
- Mount Pleasant SC
- James Island SC
All Charleston SC COVID-19 Rules & Regulations are subject to change, and hopefully will soon!
Check out my website BakerManning.com for additional resources. As much as I want people to travel here- it might not be the best idea. Check out my resources about things to do that are COVID-friendly.
-Charleston SC Beaches
-Where To Stay
-Charleston SC Airbnbs
SUBSCRIBE for more info and news updates about Charleston SC and the beaches near Charleston.
- Charleston SC is a COVID hotspot
- Facemasks are mandatory in public in all areas of Charleston SC, and the beaches near Charleston such as Folly Beach SC, Isle of Palms, and Sullivans Island.
- Charleston SC Business Restrictions: No alcohol served past 11 pm at the Charleston Bars and Charleston Restaurants can only serve at 1/2 capacity in all areas of Charleston SC.
- Restricted Parking at all 3 beaches near Charleston SC including Folly Beach SC, Isle of Palms, and Sullivans Island.
- Transportation FROM Folly Beach SC is difficult, you should pre-arrange your rides to and from the beaches near Charleston.
- Social gatherings in Charleston must be less than < 10 people in public.
- Many states are imposing a 2-week quarantine on people who travel to South Carolina at this time.