7 REASONS TO BOOK A CHARLESTON BOOZE CRUISE ASAP
- Charleston Boat Charters Are Exclusive
- A Charleston Booze Cruise is Customizable-
- When You Cruise on a Boat, It’s Breezy
- It’s Viewtiful
- It’s Boujee
- It’s Boozy
- It’s Bustling With Wildlife
- Watch dolphins frolick in the water below while huge birds circle and dive down from the sky above.
- You Can Still Beach It-
- Enjoy the best of both worlds... without bumping into seagulls or sweaty tourists.
PACKING CHECKLIST: CRUCIAL THINGS TO BRING TO YOUR BOAT CHARTER OR BOOZE CRUISE
BOAT CHARTER NECESSITIES & ACCESSORIES CHECKLIST
- Visor/ Hat
- Sarong + Jacket
- Sunscreen/Chapstick w/SPF
- SeaCup W/Lid
- Waterproof Bags/Cases
- Sunnies + Croakies
- Music + Playlist
- Snacks, Water + Drank
BOAT CHARTER EXCESS-ORIES: BACHELORETTE PARTY FAVORS
- A Bubbly Blaster!
- Giant Pink Flamingo Float
- Drink Floaties
- Pineapple Sunglasses
- Pineapple or Tropical Party Decorations
- Bachelorette Koozies
- #Mermosa Bar
Bathing Suit & Cover Up
- A Sarong is so right.
Portable Battery Pack
- This is good for charging phones, cameras, speakers, and other electronics.
- This has been a lifesaver for me ever since I bought one. I never worry about my belongings getting wet or ruined. You can find them in various sizes.
- I prefer natural sunscreen brands such as Beauty Counter, or Trader Joes.
- Headhunter is great for surfing, as it is very waterproof, durable, and you can bring it in your pocket and apply it in the ocean. I buy the one that's tan-colored because the white one makes you look like a pale ghost.
Protection From the Sun
- Hat or visor
- Sunglasses (polarized)
- Sarong or coverup
- Raw veggies and dip
- Guacamole, salsa, veggies, carrots
A SeaCup w/ a Lid + Straw
- Drinks get knocked over, sand gets in them, and they get mixed up when everyone uses a solo cup.
- Re-usable cup with a lid and straw is how I roll.
Boat Vibes Playlist
- Download it in case you have no Wifi!
Portable Speakers (fully charged)
- Most boats have speakers, but definitely double check!
- The BlueTooth feature is convenient and helps protect your phone from being exposed to the outside elements, however, they tend to drain the batteries of both the speakers and phone, and sometimes they have a bad connection. I try to use an auxiliary cord whenever possible.
- Go Pro’s are perfect for outdoor recreation, be sure to put it in a water-proof case 🙂